Growth Hormone what is it? Dosage and method of use.
What HGH can do for you?
- It'll increase the growth rate of muscle mass.
- It allows faster regeneration of the body, and therefore makes your training more effective.
- It also burns fat, helping to achieve the desired body weight.
- A side effect of the growth hormone is slowing down the body's aging processes and simultaneously activating its renewal processes. (pretty bad, huh?)
Dosage in few simple rules:
The dosage should be determined individually each time.
Length of your cycle is more important than dosage.
- The shortest treatment period is 3 months.
- Treatment with a daily dosage of 4 international units (IU) lasting 6 months will be much more effective than taking 6IU but for e.g. 2-3 months.
- The optimal dosing period is 6 - 12 months. During this time, you can count on gaining muscle mass and improving results during training.
Method of use:
Before you start the injection process, check if you have everything you need:
How to prepare HGH?
HGH comes in form of white powder inside of small vial.
The first step is reconstituting HGH with bacteriostatic water.
- Wipe the syringe needle and both phials (water and HGH) with sterile wipe
- Draw 1ml of bacteriostatic water into the syringe and inject it straight into the HGH phial
- Do it slowly, don't shake the vial
You will receive 10 IU HGH from each phial when mixed with 1ml of bacteriostatic water.
- Now having ready to use HGH, take a new insulin syringe and after wiping the needle and HGH phial, draw the dose into the syringe, e.g. 2IU
- HGH should be injected into the abdominal area, and more precisely into fat tissue,
- choose a place where you will inject HGH and wipe it with a sterile wipe, then inject the contents of the syringe into the desired place.
- Remember to keep everything sterile, and to safely dispose used syringe and phials.